Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Insanity and Focus T25 Hybrid

When I finished my first round of Insanity, I had combined feelings of accomplishment and frustration. I felt like my fitness honeymoon was over and I didn't know what was "next." After doing some research on the the internet, I found that you could do really cool HYBRIDS of Beachbody programs.

I would recommend exploring a hybrid after fully completing a program, for a few reasons:
  1. Results: Beachbody specially designs their calendars to help deliver maximum results.
  2. Risk of Injury: When you're just doing one program, your focus (no pun intended!) won't be as divided. You will have more body awareness and, subsequently, lessen the risk of injury.
  3. Commitment: It's always easier to commit to one program, versus trying to commit to two brand new programs. 
 Here's a hybrid calendar of two of my favorites, Insanity + T25. You could always swap out one of these programs for another activity or program. If you have any questions, always feel free to contact me.




No comments:

Post a Comment